- Waterproof- und breathable laminates for Tents und Bivi Bags
- Laminates for helmets
- Laminates für waterproof earplugs
SYMPATEX TENT LAMINATES
A new combination featuring two Sympatex technologies. For excellent climate control and moisture management in tents.
PU-coated and siliconised fabrics are the conventional materials used for single-wall tents. Sympatex can now provide an alternative system with lots of added benefits: 1 membrane + 2 additional technologies = 3 laminates for maximum outdoor comfort.
This system is a unique combination of maximum breathability and 100% waterproofness – and all with the lowest possible weight. Moisture-tech® and HigH2Out® technologies guarantee optimum moisture management in the tent – even in extreme conditions.
Excellent climate control in tents in high humidity conditions.
- Efficient removal of excess moisture from the tent. The highly absorbent functional layer together with the hydrophilic Sympatex membrane effectively prevents condensation on the tent wall
- Maximum breathability
- Ultra lightweight 3-layer structure
- Extremely rapid drying of the material after use
Excellent climate control in tents in extreme humidity conditions.
- Innovative buffer layer which can absorb very large quantities of moisture (up to 500% of its own weight) prevents condensation even in the event of temporary and extremely high humidity
- Lateral distribution of the moisture and thus large scale activation of the hydrophilic Sympatex membrane to remove moisture quickly
- Abrasion protection around the poles
- Improved insulation compared to conventional single-wall tents
- Very high breathability
- Lightweight 3-layer structure
- Rapid drying of the material after use
Sympatex BIVI BAG
Ultralight, highly functional and reliable companion for outdoor activities.
The Sympatex Bivi Bag combines the Sympatex Reflexion membrane with a lightweight textile backing and is therefore a perfect companion for all outdoor pursuits. Ultralight, heat-reflective, breathable and waterproof, it guarantees safety and comfort when bivouacking.
- Reflects > 90% of body heat, thanks to an aluminium vapour coating on the membrane = reduced heat loss
- Very high breathability = improved comfort and reduced physical stress in extreme situations (emergency bivouacking)
- Small pack size
- 100% waterproof Sympatex membrane = reliable protection from moisture
- Textile reinforcement pleasant to the touch